Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Year's Resolution

Ever since I turned 23, my skin has gone haywire. You've probably noticed. Last spring, I got tested for food allergies and went through a brief phase where I cut out dairy, malt, bananas, chocolate (!), oats, and rice after the results came back with high sensitivities toward those foods. A second ENT I went to, however, told me that the test I'd been administered was highly controversial and if someone's going to tell me that it's okay to eat chocolate again, well, who am I to argue? Needless to say, I started eating all those foods again. 

Then I read this blog post and shoot, I think I'm going to try to cut out dairy and chocolate again. (I'll probably hold off on washing my face in coconut oil.) But of course this will have to wait until after the holidays, because self-control is one thing, and self-loathing is another :)

No comments:

Post a Comment